The Ocean Exchange™ offers two incentive awards, underwritten by our Worldwide Sponsors, to outstanding Solutions Creators. The 2015 award winners will be selected from finalists invited to present at our Event, being held on October 11 – 13th, 2015.
The Gulfstream®Navigator Award 2015 – Given to the Solution that best demonstrates the greatest alignment with the 2015 theme (TBD) with applicability across multiple industries generating positive impact on the environment, economies or health while respecting cultures around the world. Learn about past winners here.
The WWL Orcelle® Award 2015 – Given to the solution that makes shipping and logistics more sustainable by advancing zero-emission, marine and/or land based technologies that are commercially viable. Learn about past winners here.
Solutions Inspiring Action set themselves apart in two ways:
Feasibility and Ease of Implementation
- Resources needed to implement the solution are readily available
- The solution is cost-effective, or can be made so
- The risks are identifiable, quantifiable, manageable and are minimal compared to the benefits
Breadth of Application
- The conditions that need to be in place for the solution to be introduced are well defined
- The solution is versatile and can be applied and implemented in diverse settings across multiple industries, countries and cultures
Attendees at The Ocean Exchange Event will cast their votes to select the Solutions Awards Winners, who will be announced at the Ocean Exchange in Savannah, GA, October 11 – 13, 2015.